Turnips 2 Tangerines: Grape Salad

December 14, 2015

Grape Salad

On the Menu Today~
Grape Salad

The first time I tasted Grape Salad,
was at a restaurant in Oshkosh WI.
I didn't remember the name of the restaurant but
I did remember the name of this salad!
Let's just say, it was love at first bite.





I recently purchased a package of
King Fresh Red Globe Seeded Grapes.
When I opened the package,
much to my surprise,
I found this recipe:
Louise's Party Grape Salad

Thank-you Louise, whoever you are...
for a fantastic grape salad recipe.


Grape Salad

Ingredients
  • 8 cups seedless grapes
  • 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
  • 1 cup chopped pecans
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
Cooking Directions
  1. Remove stems and wash grapes. Pat grapes dry with paper towels.
  2. Cream together cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in sour cream.
  3. Fold in the grapes.
  4. Mix together pecans and brown sugar, sprinkle on top of the grape mixture.
  5. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.


Grape, SaladCream Cheese

King Fresh Red Globe Seeded Grapes

post signature

Labels: