Turnips 2 Tangerines: Watergate Salad

April 11, 2015

Watergate Salad

On the Menu Today~
Watergate Salad




My sister Mary has been making this "salad" for at least 25 years.
We always called it "green fluff"
I recently thought about "green fluff" and
realized I haven't eaten or made this salad in years.
I decided to make it...
mainly to see if it was still as good as I had remembered.
It definitely was~




Watergate Salad

Ingredients
  • 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
  • 1 (3.4 oz) package pistachio flavored instant pudding mix
  • 1/2 cup chopped pecans
  • 1 cup mini marshmallows
  • 1 1/2 cups whipped topping, thawed
Cooking Directions
  1. Combine first 4 ingredients.
  2. Fold in cool whip.
  3. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.

SaladPistachio, Cream, Marshmallow, Pecans, Pineapple
Serve and Enjoy~



post signature

Labels: